Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
Call Kevin Johnson at 802-274-8048 or Conner Johnson at 802-535-4802 (Snowblowing also offered)
Or, contact Nate Curschmann at 802-279-6131 - reasonable rates, references available
Or, contact Jacob Houston, 802-595-2482
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Woman in SUV stuck on train tracks saved by savvy policeman
- Cat found after missing two-and-a-half years
- Why Washing Dishes by Hand May Lead to Fewer Allergies
- The Strange Connection Between Saunas and Longevity
- The inventor who may kill the power cord
- Your Soap Has Bacteria In It, But It Still Gets You Clean
- Cruise ship company announces Montreal-Chicago trips in July
- Novel HIV Vaccine Prevents Disease in Monkeys
- 'Ghost Rider': B-52 resurrected from desert Boneyard
- Dinosaur Fish Lurk in Wisconsin Waters
- Details about sturgeon spearing on the ice
- Snow in the Upper Peninsula, just another day in paradise
- Snowy owl unexpectedly turns up on osprey cam
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.
Note: the pictures are unrelated to the fireworks and iceout contest.