Welcome to Joe's Pond VermontSee the WCAX Interview of 4/14/2014 See the Fox 44 Interview of 03/27/2014 News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown Hide News Items
- New Skateboard Defies Gravity
- Microsoft Employs Robots as Security Guards
- Linda Bean gives $3 million for new LifeFlight helicopter
- Are Golden Eagles Returning To New Hampshire?
- Where's the snow? Not in Alaska's largest city
- University of California regents OK tuition hikes
- Snow geese flock to Vermont
- Money Talks: The future of credit cards
- CBS warns Dish Network’s Dallas customers the network could go dark at the end of the week
- Utilities in NH Offer Workshops In Advance Of Electric Rate Hikes
- Scientists Blame Virus for Massive Die-off of North American Starfish
- Kelley Blue Book's 2015 Best Buy Award winners
- Ivan the bloodhound is found, but it's very sad
- Rail Trail Update
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.
Note: the pictures are unrelated to the fireworks and iceout contest.