News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Day in Photos
- N.H. Retirement System Makes $900 Million In 2014
- What does Allenholm Farm do to stay afloat?
- On the lookout for wild boars
- What history teaches us about USA's energy boom
- Conway NH Woman Dies Of Triple-E
- Catherine Beattie Obituary
- Researchers Discover New Weakness in Pancreatic Cancer
- Microsoft Offers First Look at New Windows
- Watch Derek Jeter's final at-bat
- Oil prices plunging despite ISIS
- Young Farmers Take Root in Vermont's Remotest Reaches
- Rhythm of the Rein schedule of events
- Hot tub for sale
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.
Note: the pictures are unrelated to the fireworks and iceout contest.