Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
Blind dog named Teila missing near the pond (Woodward Road). Part Boxer, part Black and White. Very friendly. Call 473-6373 (Miranda Greenwood).Missing since 12/17. Teila was with a puppy, and the puppy has since been found near Rte 2, but not Teila.See the WCAX Interview of 4/14/2014 See the Fox 44 Interview of 03/27/2014 News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown Hide News Items
- Here’s What Experts Say About the Advice on Dr. Oz and The Doctors
- 2014 a big Lyme disease year in upper New England
- Instant-start computers possible with new breakthrough
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard To Hire More Than 700 New Workers
- Tennessee Songbirds Fly Coop Long Before Tornadoes Arrive
- ‘Sensitive’ Child Caregiving Shows Lasting Benefit
- Leahy recounts 'surreal' Cuba trip to bring back Gross
- Herd mentality: Are we programmed to make bad decisions?
- FairPoint Customers Suffer Through Strike, Outages
- Founder of Aroostook non-profit farm featured in AARP Film
- College plumber turns piano man during lunch break
- Carrier Dome officials to unveil rainwater project
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.
Note: the pictures are unrelated to the fireworks and iceout contest.