Great water and sunset views!!
Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
Retreat to this fabulous corner of paradise
Available Year Round
*3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms (one tub and one standing shower), sleeps 8+ (2 queens, 2 sets of bunk beds, sleeper sofa-bed).
* Heated with oil furnace.
* Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, range and oven.
* Large open family room.
* Great water and sunset views!!
* Privately enclosed outdoor shower.
* TV/VCR/DVD (no satellite), stereo.
* Canoe, dock and swim from 40 feet of waterfront property!
* Tennis, basketball and playground adjacent! Golf, hiking, boat rentals, dining nearby!
* No pets.
* Less than an hour to Stowe and Montpelier.
* Ski on local Burke Mountain in the winter or snowmobile on the VAST trail next to the pond.
* Contact owner for weekend, weekly and monthly rates.
* Great location to enjoy many activities or just relax and get away from it all!!
* Winter--located in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom, ski areas nearby. Renowned snowmobiling with direct access to VAST trails, ice fishing and cross country skiing right out your front door!
* Summer--fishing, boating, bicycling, hiking, sun bathing, breath-taking sunsets!!
* Fall--The best foliage New England has to offer--hunting, sightseeing and many nearby attractions!!
* There are lots of local attractions: local artisans, The Cabot Creamery, local places to eat, local general stores--fun to explore!
* Stowe--has incredible restaurants, hiking and biking trails, alpine slides, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, gondola rides up Mt. Mansfield, great shopping and is less then an hour away.
* Montpelier--has a couple excellent restaurants, some local craftsmen, nice shopping and a golf course and is less than an hour away.
* St. Johnsbury--has 2 big supermarkets, pizza places, some quaint shops, a golf course and a movie theater and is 20 minutes away.
* Lake Memphremagog (1/2 the lake is in Canada)--has a great restaurant (The Eastside), other restaurants, quaint shops and is a little over an hour away.
* North Conway, New Hampshire--outlets, great restaurants, a train that you can ride through the mountains, quaint shops and is about 1 1/2 hours away.
Contact: Kelli for more information:
or call 302-540-5009.