Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
If you have an ice out question, click here.
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Montana Bill Would Distinguish 'Real' From Lab-Grown Meat
- No More Shooting Crows. Nampa, Idaho Gets Creative To Solve Bird Problem
- UNH Study: Rural America is Depopulating, But N.H. Is An Exception
- Bob Costas, unplugged: From NBC and broadcast icon to dropped from the Super Bowl
- How Can You Take a Stand on Energy at the Local Level? Lebanon Has an Idea
- N.H. Factories Invest (And Use Less) To Save On Energy Costs
- Low Oil Prices Sink Wyoming Revenue Forecast
- Gilford NH Senior Apartments, Topped With Solar, Certified As 'Passive House'
- Major Solar Array Could Soon Sprout At Concord NH Produce Farm
- Nashua Group Says Light Rail Could Arrive by 2023
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed here.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.