Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
If you have an ice out question, click here.
Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Researchers find long-lived immunity to 1918 pandemic virus
- PSA Safe Grocery Shopping in COVID-19 Pandemic
- Are food deliveries and groceries safe during coronavirus pandemic? Yes, experts say
- Coal Is Dirty. Amid Protests, Why New England Is Still Burning It For Power
- Coronavirus: Nasa images show China pollution clear amid slowdown
- One Trillion Trees And The Feasibility Of Carbon Capture
- State Eyeing Low Snowpack as Risk Factor for Summer Water Troubles
- 7 Things to Know Before You Buy Gas at Costco Wholesale
- What's the Story Behind Newscaster Céline McArthur's Necklace?
- Musk’s SpaceX Plans a Spinoff, IPO for Starlink (Internet) Business
A beautiful sunny day near Joe's Pond recently. Photo by Fred Brown.
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed here.
Iceout and Fireworks
Ice In at Joe's Pond. Photo by Diane Rossi
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.